Location is the project’s asset. The Lubicz Brewery is situated in the very heart of the city, at the distance of 800 meters from the Square and the surrounding historic buildings of the Old Town. The royal Wawel or the magical Kazimierz may be reached with a walk as short as 20 minutes.
In the Brewery’s neighbourhood, there are Cracow’s best hotels, a shopping centre and the Central Railway Station offering fast train connections to Warsaw and other cities and the Balice international airport. That is why the Lubicz Brewery is also an ideal place for pursuing business activity.
An apartment and work in the Lubicz Brewery is a way to make everyday life very convenient:
• easy access to the most popular city sites: the Square, Wawel, Kazimierz,
• closely situated green areas: the Planty garden, the Botanical Garden, parks,
• neighbouring contemporary office centres,
• the most important culture centres nearby (the Stary Theatre, the Słowackiego Theatre, the Cracow Opera)
and a shopping centre (Cracow Shopping Gallery),
• comfortable traffic connections with other city districts.
Select the perfect spot.
It's easier than ever, thanks
to our specially designed
STAGES OF PROJECT
© 2014 Balmoral Properties Ltd.